Since its inception in 2000, the Rafael Civil Division has successfully constructed projects for both public, industrial and commercial development.
We measure our success by the number of repeat customers who count on the civil division as a partner in their construction needs. We take the long term approach with each of our customers. Our strong customer base has been built upon the basic principles of value, quality and communication.
Some of the projects we have assisted our customers with include:
- Concrete drainage channels
- Concrete structural maintenance
- Cathodic protection
- Grading and erosion protection
- Park improvements
- Environmental needs
- Concrete channels
- Sidewalk replacement
- Sewer repairs
- Power plant evaporation ponds with liners
- Concrete tanks with polypropelyne liners
- Leak detection
- Miscellaneous plant improvements, loading docks, warehouse buildings
- Process piping
- Groundwater treatment plant improvements
- Confined space work
- Tank maintenance
We are active participants in all phases of planning, design and construction management for large and small construction projects. We help our customers during the design process with value driven proposals.
Our typical involvement includes:
- Analyzing survey, mapping and material testing data.
- Understanding/implementing computer aided design (CAD)
- Critiquing project feasibility by assessing materials, costs and time requirements.
- Discussing all job related requirements with the client and other associated professionals.
- Understanding environmental impacts and related project risks
- Bid preparation and reporting to clients, public agencies and planning bodies
- Managing, directing and monitoring progress during each successive project phase.
- Making sure individual site meets legal guidelines, including both Health and Safety requirements.